Delaware County Water Heater Repairs
Aire Pro Commercial Services knows that water heaters are almost constantly having to work at heating water, they require a lot of attention and very frequent maintenance. Water heaters are put through a lot of stress on a daily basis, so it’s almost impossible to know when a serious problem may crop up, or what “smaller” problems are waiting to turn disastrous. Our Delaware water heater repair specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection of your water heater at least once a year. This way, you’ll always know exactly what’s going on with it and can keep in the best shape possible.
Delaware County Water Heater Tune-Ups
During a water heater tune-up, our Delaware County water heater repair technicians will check all the components of your water heater to make sure they’re working properly and not creating problems:
- We’ll check your safety relief valve and emergency shutoff valve to make sure that your water heater is as safe as possible in case a problem does occur.
- We’ll also test the water temperature to make sure it’s at an optimal level. It should be warm enough to take a hot shower comfortably, but not so warm that it could cause any safety concerns.
- Then we’ll inspect your burner assembly, check the filters, and test the water pressure and the power supply that’s heating the water.
- If it needs to be done, we’ll flush out the system to get rid of any debris that may cause a problem with the efficiency of the machine, and could lead to much larger problems in the future.
All these things help to ensure that your water heater can work as efficiently as possible, and they’ll help to increase your water heater’s lifespan. Without regular professional tune-ups from a Delaware County water heater technician, you’ll see a rapid decline in your water heater’s performance, and you’ll see a rapid increase in the energy costs of your building.
Delaware County Water Heater Replacement
Water heaters last, on average, about ten years. Of course, that time frame is subject to how frequently you have tune-ups, how soon you have any problems repaired, and the amount of maintenance the water heater receives. Without regular maintenance and repairs, the water heater may only last for a round five years. Once your water heater reaches the five year mark, you should start paying special attention to it and considering whether it’s time for a replacement. Hopefully, it will last longer than this. Our Delaware County water heater repair technicians can let you know during a tune-up whether your machine is in the condition for you to start thinking about replacing it.
- Home Heating Systems
Selecting the right type of home heating system for your Montgomey County home can be confusing. Here is a basic overview of the most common home heating systems. Traditional furnaces A furnace that is used for Home Heating system purpose draws the air from the home into a system of ductwork. Here the air is...Read More
- Some Interesting Facts About Central Heating
Central heating describes the process of providing warmth to all or parts of the inside of a building through a single heat source located in one place. In many cases, for example with large offices and public buildings, the central heating system is part of a larger and more comprehensive HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation and...Read More